Monday, April 4, 2016


I enjoy this logo because I feel like it is fun and playful. The font is different which makes it remain in the audience's head while the monkey adds a playful effect to the appearance.


2.  I like this logo because it matches the name of the company. It makes me want to go to flycycle because it looks freeing and fun

I like this logo because it is pleasing to look at. It is organized and fun.

This logo makes sense with what it is. You can see the juice in the cat and how radiant the cat is after it drinks the juice. I also think this is playful.

I just love this design, I think it would be a cool tattoo. It is clean, minimalist but also at the same time it isn't minimalist. It plays off many art types.
I love how rustic this looks. I think it is fun and the variety of fonts adds to it's look. It also is inspiring. I would buy a product that had this on just because I enjoy the way it looks.

2 comments:

  1. 1. What are the similarities with in the favorites?
    - The similarities within your favorite logos is they all are small logos and don't have a lot of color. Your favorite logos are small and have abstract looking qualities to it. They are simple and the majority of they are small. These logos remind me of your tattoo and I think thats why you picked these logos. They relate to you and I think that this is your style of design.

    2. What type of logos did they choose?
    - You chose like certain product logos. One is for bags, another one for bikes, cat juice, the mountains and one that I am not too sure about. But they mostly have to relate to different products that companies create.

    3. What or how would you describe their style?
    -I think her style is simple and cute. Most of her logos are black and white. This shows that you prefer small and simple things compared to big, crazy and colorful logos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similarities: most logos are combined with an image (combination)
    Type: combination, symbol word
    Style: very cursive that makes the logo look elegant. The font with no serifs looks more professional.

    ReplyDelete