Wednesday, December 23, 2015



1. My self symbol concept is supposed to induce self-confidence and strength. I am not trying to enforce gender norms however a crown is a symbol of strength and courage which is why I chose to include it in the GIF. Anyone should be able to feel strong and self empowered hence the reason I included a women with a crown. The action of the girl crowning herself further proves that she is a self empowered women as opposed to someone else crowning her. 

2.


3. Well, I completely changed my concept. My original idea was a girl on a surfboard going through grass to represent my spontaneity and randomness.  In the first stage of the process, I used a photo from the internet but realized it wasn't correctly communicating what I wanted to communicate. I utilized the animation tools on photoshop to come reach the idea I was most happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment