Monday, November 23, 2015

1) The concept behind my portrait was to bring life and humor to typically mundane and "gross" objects. I wanted to shrink humans onto these pieces of equipment because we are bigger than them, so I wanted to create the inverse.

2) "The Bathroom ft. Shannon"

3) I am happy with the results. I feel like I could have been more creative and changed my concept a bit but it was ok because I am happy with the end product.

4)



 
5) I added one layer mask which was located on the background layer (the sink)  because I wanted Shannon to come out from behind the toilet layer. I did this by making the background black and cut out Shannon's head on a different tab and then copied and pasted it on to the layer mask. 

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your concept! It made me laugh! It's definitely very different, unique, and original. You definitely brought humor to something that is considered to be mundane and gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your concept. This was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a very funny concept. It made me laugh so much the moment i opend it. Its an interesting concept to the project you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! Your concept made me think of how we are so grossed out over such small things, but with your concept, it shows that there is no need to be grossed out over toilets...I like the posing and the size of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, life would be weird if shannon was all over my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! xD Oh my gosh, this is funny. Although the concept is weird, but it brings laughter to us viewers :D I think by putting Shannon's face around the toilet one, kind of ruins the image a bit. Not only that, the one with the sink, Shannon looks a bit squished. But overall, it looks funny and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how $hanny $tacks is not just shown once in the photo but multiple times (showing a repetition).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the humorous concept to the idea and that the pictures are carefully blended together with the layer masks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah this is actually the best ever! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete